Hongkong International Terminals Limited (HIT) inviting bright and committed university graduates to build an engineering career with us.
Our 1-year tailor-made Engineer Trainee Programme aims at nurturing young generation and developing them to be the future leaders in engineeringprofession. We will provide all-round technical, leadership and management training through the following engineering projects:
1. Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane (RTGC) Automation and Remote Operations
2. Rail Mounted Gantry Crane (RMGC) Automation and Remote Operations
3. New Quay Crane (QC)Procurement and Delivery
Comprehensive Training Elements:
1. On-the-job Training
2. Classroom Training
3. Mentoring Programme
4. Overseas Exposure
1. Assist engineers to plan, execute and monitor all crane related projects to ensure such works are carried out according
to the planned schedule, correct procedures, and fulfill technical, operational, safety and statutory requirements.
2. Assist engineers tosupervise and coordinate the project site works with contractors and system integrators.
3. Prepare technical specifications for contract documents and conduct tender evaluation to ensurethat the requested
services fulfill user’s requirements.
4. Prepare project documents and ensure that all project records, reports, drawings and manuals are properly kept and
1. University graduate in Automation/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
2. Proactive and good team player with passion to develop in container terminals
3. Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
4. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)