Job Reference No.: HIT-2017-417
The appointee will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the department.
- Secondary School Graduate or above with good language skills. Preferable with experience in shipping, logistics, transport or other related disciplines
- Good PC skills especially in the application of MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take up round-the-clock shift duties
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Shift duties are required